Mobile unfriendly, blocked/unloaded resources but clean robots.txt

It looks like some of the resources are still blocked, and the resources are coming from the theme and Wordpress core files. Is there any active ...

webpages blocked by resources in robots.txt - Google Help

Hi I checked my website www.relaxingmassagetherapy.co.uk on SEMRUSH website, my website doesnt get better, on traffic, rank because about ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

14 Common Robots.txt Issues (and How to Avoid Them) - seoClarity

#3.​​ You can use robots. txt to block resource files, such as unimportant image, script, or style files if you think that pages loaded without ...

How to fix the URLs blocked by a robots.txt file in blocked resources

Open your robots.txt file. This file is usually located at the root of your website, but you can check your hosting provider's documentation for ...

How to Fix “Blocked by robots.txt” and “Indexed, though blocked by ...

If you want to fix “Blocked by robots.txt,” you should remove the Disallow directive for a target page. Thus, there is a higher chance of ...

External Blocked Resources in Robot.txt File : r/TechSEO - Reddit

Hi everyone, just busy with a site audit and found under the notices the following message “This page has issues with blocked external ...

The ultimate guide to robots.txt - Yoast

Unblocking blocked resources comes down to changing your robots.txt file. You need to set that file up so that it doesn't disallow Google to ...

The Complete Guide to Robots.txt - Portent

A handy guide to robots.txt files, what can go wrong, and how to use them effectively.

Controlling Crawling & Indexing: An SEO's Guide to Robots.txt & Tags

Optimising for crawl budget and blocking bots from indexing pages are concepts many SEOs are familiar. But the devil is in the details.

How to use robots.txt | Google Search Central Blog

Block or remove your entire website using a robots.txt file. To remove your site from search engines and prevent all robots from crawling it in the future ...